Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do any business card business card design

I will do any business card business card design












About:

Welcome to my gig,


I will design any eye-catching unique style Business Card According to your business and your concept, to meet your needs and stand out from the others!


For $5 I  Offer 
  • Double sided business card (JPG, PNG)
  • 1 Free mock-up
  • fast delivery
  • Unlimited revisions for design

What I need to know from you:
- The colors that you prefer;
- Logos 
- Business name
- Your Name
- Your initials after the name, if any Address
- Telephone
- Mobile
- Email
- Website 

                                 if you feel free to contact me.

 Thanks

Reviews


oakarreinstein:As always, best designer!

mohammadasif283:Great experience with great people.\r\n Hoping to see them again. Thank you.

jcarter44:Awesome! Seller did exactly what I asked and was very patient!

mohammadasif283:Thank you very much

jazzyflav:Superb service!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment