Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design for you whatever you want.Just give me a chance and you will find your required work in Awesome quality. I will give you concepts as per package so you can choose the better one and you may ask for the revisions till you get your dream design. All the files as per in each package will be provided along with satisfaction.

I will design for you whatever you want.Just give me a chance and you will find your required work in Awesome quality. I will give you concepts as per package so you can choose the better one and you may ask for the revisions till you get your dream design. All the files as per in each package will be provided along with satisfaction.












About:

Hello there! I am Zahid Ali Khan. I am an expert Graphic designer with over three years of practical experience in the field of Graphic designing.


I can create genuine custom Business cards, Identity cards, Visiting card easily with professionalism. I am also keen at designing brochures, flyers, banners and Logos. In fact I am really good in any kind of graphics related jobs.


So feel free to experience my amazing designing skills.


Won’t disappoint you.


Reasons to hire me:


Ø  Lowest budget, best quality, least time.


Ø  Incomparable services.


Ø  Project completion under 24 hours.


Ø  Unlimited revisions.


Ø  Money back guarantee.


Ø  Excellent communication, friendly environment.


Ø  All the files will be provided as per package.


Premium Package also offers a letterhead along with a Business card.


  • Double sided and Print ready in all three packages.
  • 3D mockup will be provided Free if Required.

Everything is stated clearly in my gig, for further information contact me in inbox please..!!


Regards

Zahid2815

Reviews


aamodeo8:Professional and fast delivery. It was a great experience to work with this designer.

zahid2815:Love to work with him. He is so nice. Will want to provide my services again. Thanks

yashay:I bought the premium one, we had a bit of miscommunication at first but , works well at the end

zahid2815:Yeah he was awesome to work with. I will want to work with him.

hihr0307:I bought this gig because I had worked with Zahid before and he did great work. He did not disappoint with this job. Great work again!


No comments:

Post a Comment