Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design custom stationery for your brand

I will design custom stationery for your brand












About:

I'm an award winning designer, with years of experience. I have provided high quality design to dozens of happy clients both large and small.

All my designs are made custom for your business and it's audience to make sure you visually communicate your brands values to the people that matter most.

Basic Package Includes

• Double sided business card (with details of up to 5 people)

Standard Package Includes

• Business Cards (with details of up to 5 people)
• Letterhead
• Envelope

Premium Package Includes

• Business Cards (with details of up to 5 people)
• Letterhead
• Envelope
• Compliments slip
• Invoice template
• Email Signature (digital file)

If you need other material added to the packages like office signs, roll up banners, menus, folders etc just let me know I can either give a custom quote for this, or you can swap it out for another item from that package that you don't require.


Any questions feel free to contact me.

Reviews


coramichael:This was my second time working with Kevin, as he was fine-tuning a previous business card design and creating letterhead based on his logo and graphics for the same. Kevin is always great to work with, and I love the look of my new and improved designs! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of business branding and design projects.

alexmedick:Kevin was great to work with. He was very helpful narrowing down all of my concepts as well. Will definitely be back.

kevinsdesign:Alex was amazing to work with, really positive from the first step and communicated feedback and ideas very well. Very much look forward to working with again in the future!

ljrushy:I have worked with Kevin several times now and he continues to impress me with his design and often goes over and beyond to help me achieve the perfect look.

kevinsdesign:Lee continues to be a fantastic client to work with, always providing valuable feedback and being very open to ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment