Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will fulfill your graphic design needs

I will fulfill your graphic design needs












About:

Are you ready to take your brand to the next level? Looking to stand out from the rest of the pack? With my professional graphic design work, I can help you get there! My eye for detail and quality is evidenced in all of the work that I have provided to my clients over the past five years. If you are in need of high-quality graphic design work, look no further. I deliver nothing but detailed, professional, on-time work for each of my clients, and I will do the same for you!

Packages:
Basic: Includes Web Banner, Header, etc. Web Graphics only.
Standard: Includes one-sided Flyer, Leaflet, Poster. No large graphics.
Premium: Includes large size print graphics. Billboard, Roll-up, or similar.

Additional services:
Retouch: $10/photo
Background removal: $10 (up to 3 photos)
Brochures: $10/page

Not sure which package to choose?
Message me with any questions and I will be happy to respond to them as soon as possible.

Disclaimer:
ALL DESIGN WORK IS MY OWN WORK. I do not use templates, so the work you receive from me will always be custom and original. I believe in quality over quantity, so you can be assured that your finished product will be unique, professional, and ready-to-use.

Reviews


cubs223134:amazing job once again! Keep up the fine work, Moshin. Thanks!

rachelmc013:Thank you!

vpsoftware:Great quality!

matthewhurtado:Excellent - thank you!

conables:I can't speak highly enough of Mohsin. He understands the vision of what I'm trying to do, turns around quickly, and works very hard to make sure that I have what I need. And he's NEVER ONCE asked me for a positive review. This is a Fiverr who is focused on the product and the customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment